Semi Automatic ZOLL AED Plus With CPR Feedback
- ZOLL AED Plus
- Semi Automatic unit *
- CPR-D Padz with prep kit – to be replaced every 5 years or on use
- Battery with 5 year life
- Steel Wall Cabinet
- AED wall sign
- Instruction Manual
- Delivery (Australia wide)
- Michael Hughes Foundation – First Responder Information Session (onsite or online)
ZOLL AED Plus Videos
Why ZOLL AED Plus?
- 7-year warranty
- One-piece adult electrode pads ensures fast and accurate placement, then senses and reports the depth and rate of the chest compressions to the ZOLL AED Plus.
- Semi Automatic unit
- CPR Feedback
- Hard durable casing
- Long life of consumables (pads and batteries) – lifespan is 5 years
- Lowest cost of ownership for pad and battery replacement.
- Lightweight and great as a mobile unit
- IP55 Dust and Moisture Ingress Protection
SMART. READY. TRUSTED. Not all AEDs are created equal
The ZOLL AED Plus® was the first AED with Real CPR Help® to help rescuers know when they are performing high-quality CPR. Today, the ZOLL AED Plus® continues to set the benchmark for design, dependability, durability, and performance.
The ZOLL AED Plus® defibrillator supports you with:
- Real CPR Help® provides integrated, real-time feedback on CPR compression rate and depth
- Long-life consumables – 5-year battery and pad life means fewer replacements, a low cost of ownership, and an AED that’s ready for the rescue
- Designed to be durable, the AED Plus can be used in various environments
|Dimensions:||13.3 cm x 24.1 cm x 29.2 cm|
|Semi or Auto:||Both|
|Pad Replacement||Replace every 5 years or after use – Adult|
|Battery Replacement||Replace every 5 years|
* Semi-automatic defibrillators require the rescuers to press the button to deliver the shock.
A limit of one (1) defibrillator package per model can be purchased through the store. Should you require 2 or more units, please contact us for a full quotation.
The Michael Hughes Foundation is a defibrillator brokerage supplying a range of high-quality defibrillators to match the specific needs of the organisation/group. All profits made through the sale of defibrillators help fund the Foundation’s advocacy work and donate defibrillators and training services to the community.