ZOLL AED 3 Auto
ZOLL AED 3 Auto
ZOLL AED 3 Fully Automatic Defibrillator
- ZOLL AED 3
- Fully Automatic unit *
- CPR Universal Padz with rescue kit (Adult and/child electrodes) – to be replaced every 5 years or on use
- Battery with 5 year life
- Steel Wall Cabinet
- AED wall sign
- 1 year free PlusTrac Program Management
- Instruction Manual
- Delivery (Australia wide)
- Michael Hughes Foundation – First Responder Information Session (onsite or online)
ZOLL AED 3 Videos
There are 6 videos in this series to watch.
Why ZOLL AED 3?
- 6-year warranty plus additional 2 years with registration
- Universal electrode pads – one pad for use on adult and children
- Fully Automatic unit
- CPR Feedback
- Colour touchscreen LCD display
- Wifi enabled
- Hard durable casing
- Long life of consumables (pads and batteries) – lifespan is 5 years
- IP55 Dust and Moisture Ingress Protection
The ZOLL AED 3™ defibrillator will guide you through the process of performing high-quality CPR and will, if needed, deliver a potentially lifesaving shock to the heart.
With a ZOLL AED 3™ and quick action, tragedy could be averted. ZOLL’s proprietary Real CPR Help® technology helps guide rescuers in performing high-quality CPR, in accordance with the most recent guidelines for depth and rate of compression. The innovative, intuitive design and enhanced features of the ZOLL AED 3 will give unexpected heroes both the confidence and the knowledge needed to treat cardiac arrest.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth
- RapidShock Analysis enables the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis minimising pauses to lifesaving CPR.
- Universal CPR Uni-padz electrodes that can be used on both adult and paediatric patients; so you’re always ready for a rescue without the need to carry two sets of electrodes.
- 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and decreases frequency of maintenance
- WiFi enables, the ZOLL AED 3 can automatically report AED readiness to simplify your AED program management.
|Dimensions||23.6 x 24.7 x 12.7 cm|
|Semi or Auto *||Automatic|
|Visual Screen / Prompts||Yes|
|IP Rating **||55|
|Package Cost incl. Delivery||$3,787.80|
|Adult Pad Replacement||$210 – Universal – Adult & Child Pads
On use or every 5 years
|Battery Replacement||$205 – Every 5 years|
|Paediatric Pads (1-8 years) Replacement||N/A – See above|
* Semi-automatic defibrillators require the rescuer to press the button to deliver the shock. Automatic models deliver the shock automatically.
** IP Rating means Ingress Protection Rating. The higher the IP number, the greater the dust and water protection an AED will have.
A limit of one (1) defibrillator package per model can be purchased through the store. Should you require 2 or more units, please contact us for a full quotation.
The Michael Hughes Foundation is a defibrillator brokerage supplying a range of high-quality defibrillators to match the specific needs of the organisation/group. All profits made through the sale of defibrillators help fund the Foundation’s advocacy work and donate defibrillators and training services to the community.
You may also like…
The Whittley Club of NSW Inc obtained a defibrillator through NSW Office of Sport grant program. The assistance I received from Julie and the organisation was fantastic! MHF helped guide me through the necessary paperwork and provided our members with thorough training in the use of the equipment.
Our CPR refresher course was great, and Kevin is just awesome! I don’t think we would want anyone else but Kevin from now on, we feel spoilt!
I just completed my HLTAID003 Provide First Aid course. It was the best first aid training I have ever done. Charnan is a fantastic trainer with such a wealth of experience.
Since 2016, Stellar Learning has used Michael Hughes Foundation for all our first aid training. Our trainer Kevin is amazing… Not only does he do First Aid courses, he is a paramedic and very hands on. Kevin explains things in an easy manner and helps everyone throughout the course. I would recommend him and the Foundation to any business wanting to host a first aid course.
Thank you MHF! Your first aid and CPR training were fantastic. We love your presenters because they always make the training so interesting for our staff by sharing real life knowledge and experience. Keep up the great work.