ZOLL AED 3 Fully Automatic Defibrillator
- ZOLL AED 3
- Fully Automatic unit *
- CPR Universal Padz with rescue kit (Adult and/child electrodes) – to be replaced every 5 years or on use
- Battery with 5 year life
- Steel Wall Cabinet
- AED wall sign
- 1 year free PlusTrac Program Management
- Instruction Manual
- Delivery (Australia wide)
- Michael Hughes Foundation – First Responder Information Session (onsite or online)
ZOLL AED 3 Videos
There are 6 videos in this series to watch.
Why ZOLL AED 3?
- 6-year warranty plus additional 2 years with registration
- Universal electrode pads – one pad for use on adult and children
- Fully Automatic unit
- CPR Feedback
- Colour touchscreen LCD display
- Wifi enabled
- Hard durable casing
- Long life of consumables (pads and batteries) – lifespan is 5 years
- IP55 Dust and Moisture Ingress Protection
The ZOLL AED 3™ defibrillator will guide you through the process of performing high-quality CPR and will, if needed, deliver a potentially lifesaving shock to the heart.
With a ZOLL AED 3™ and quick action, tragedy could be averted. ZOLL’s proprietary Real CPR Help® technology helps guide rescuers in performing high-quality CPR, in accordance with the most recent guidelines for depth and rate of compression. The innovative, intuitive design and enhanced features of the ZOLL AED 3 will give unexpected heroes both the confidence and the knowledge needed to treat cardiac arrest.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth
- RapidShock Analysis enables the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis minimising pauses to lifesaving CPR.
- Universal CPR Uni-padz electrodes that can be used on both adult and paediatric patients; so you’re always ready for a rescue without the need to carry two sets of electrodes.
- 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and decreases frequency of maintenance
- WiFi enables, the ZOLL AED 3 can automatically report AED readiness to simplify your AED program management.
|Dimensions:||12.7 cm x 23.6 cm x 24.7 cm|
|Semi or Auto:||Both|
|Pad Replacement||Replace every 5 years or after use|
|Battery Replacement||Replace every 5 years|
* Fully automatic defibrillators deliver the shock automatically, without the need for the rescuer to press the button.
A limit of one (1) defibrillator package per model can be purchased through the store. Should you require 2 or more units, please contact us for a full quotation.
The Michael Hughes Foundation is a defibrillator brokerage supplying a range of high-quality defibrillators to match the specific needs of the organisation/group. All profits made through the sale of defibrillators help fund the Foundation’s advocacy work and donate defibrillators and training services to the community.