Lifepak CR2 Auto Defibrillators
- Lifepak CR2 Non WiFi connected AED
- Fully automatic *
- Universal electrode pads for both adult and paediatric (child) use
- Premium Prep Kit (scissors, razor, etc)
- Steel Wall Cabinet
- AED wall sign
- Instruction Manual
- Delivery (Australia wide)
- Michael Hughes Foundation – First Responder Information Session (onsite or online)
Lifepak CR2 Video
Why Lifepak CR2?
- CPR Insight – Allows CPR to be continued during heart rhythm analysis – minimise hands off the person
- Universal electrode pads – for both adult and paediatric (child) use
- Easy switch to paediatric (child) mode
- No button operation – just lift the list and follow the commands
- First shock will be provided in 10 minutes, if required
- Pad and battery replacement every 4 years
- Comes with hard shell carry case
The ground breaking LIFEPAK CR2 defibrillator is at the heart of a complete defibrillator response system.
The Lifepak CR2 has easy to follow guides:
No button operation allows for the defibrillator to turn on immediately after the lid is opened.
The defibrillator is User-Friendly with easy to understand visual and voice prompts, along with quick-step interchangeable electrodes for adult and child use.
CPR Insight allows CPR to be continued during the heart rhythm analysis.
|Dimensions:||22.6 x 27.4 x 9.7 cm|
|Semi or Auto:||Fully Automatic|
|Pad Replacement:||Every 4 years or after use (one use only)|
|Battery Replacement:||4 years|
* Fully automatic defibrillators deliver the shock automatically, without the need for the rescuer to press the button.
A limit of one (1) defibrillator package per model can be purchased through the store. Should you require 2 or more units, please contact us for a full quotation.
The Michael Hughes Foundation is a defibrillator brokerage supplying a range of high-quality defibrillators to match the specific needs of the organisation/group. All profits made through the sale of defibrillators help fund the Foundation’s advocacy work and donate defibrillators and training services to the community.