Heartsine 500P Defibrillator
- Heartsine 500P defibrillator unit
- Semi automatic *
- Adult Electrode & Battery PAD-Pak
- Premium Prep Kit (scissors, razor, etc)
- Steel Wall Cabinet
- AED wall sign
- Instruction Manual
- Delivery (Australia wide)
- Michael Hughes Foundation – First Responder Information Session (onsite or online)
Heartsine 500P Video
Why Heartsine 500P
- CPR Advisor for real-time feedback on the effectiveness of chest compressions
- 8-year warranty
- One consumable for replacement, replaced on use or every 4 years (PAD-PAK includes electrode pads and battery)
- Semi-automatic only
- Lightweight and great as a mobile unit
- Free replacement PAD-PAK after genuine use
- Access to Forward Hearts® program – Click link for more details: Forward Hearts Flyer
- Best-in-industry IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection
- Software updates via USB
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator
Regardless of whether it is a lay person or a professional rescuer, the ANZCOR guidelines place great emphasis on the importance of CPR and advocate the prompt initiation of effective bystander CPR to significantly reduce mortality due to out-of-hospital Cardiac Arrest (CA). HeartSine can now provide a device to support these guidelines by the introduction of the HeartSine samaritan PAD 500P.
Built-in confidence. The samaritan PAD 500P uses an Impedance Cardiogram (ICG) to assess the effectiveness of the CPR and give the rescuer feedback on compressions.
User-friendly. Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts guide a user through the entire process.
Always ready. A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. The AED also automatically runs a regular self check.
|Dimensions:||20 x 18.4 x 4.8 cm|
|Semi or Auto:||Semi-Automatic Only *|
|Pad Replacement:||Replace Every 4 years or after use – Adult & Paediatric. Pad-Pak includes electrodes and battery in one.|
* Semi-automatic defibrillators require the rescuers to press the button to deliver the shock.
A limit of one (1) defibrillator package per model can be purchased through the store. Should you require 2 or more units, please contact us for a full quotation.
The Michael Hughes Foundation is a defibrillator brokerage supplying a range of high-quality defibrillators to match the specific needs of the organisation/group. All profits made through the sale of defibrillators help fund the Foundation’s advocacy work and donate defibrillators and training services to the community.