Heartsine 360P Defibrillator
- Heartsine 360P defibrillator unit
- Fully automatic *
- Adult Electrode & Battery PAD-Pak – One cartridge to be replaced every 4 years or on use.
- Premium Prep Kit (scissors, razor, etc)
- Steel Wall Cabinet
- AED wall sign
- Instruction Manual
- Delivery (Australia wide)
- Michael Hughes Foundation – First Responder Information Session (onsite or online)
Heartsine 360P Videos
Why Heartsine 360P?
- 8-year warranty
- One consumable for replacement, replaced on use or every 4 years (PAD-PAK includes electrode pads and battery)
- Fully automatic defibrillator
- Lightweight and great as a mobile unit
- Free replacement PAD-PAK after genuine use
- Access to Forward Hearts® program – Forward Hearts Flyer
- IP56 Dust and Moisture Ingress Protection
- Software updates via USB
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator
The samaritan® PAD family of public access defibrillators is designed especially for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or pediatric use inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system, and offers all the key features of the samaritan PAD products. The samaritan PAD 360P is a fully automatic defibrillator designed to analyse heart rhythm and automatically deliver a life-saving electrical shock (if needed).
User-friendly. The samaritan PAD features easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process including CPR coaching.
Always ready. A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. The device automatically runs a self-check each week
360P automatic shock. The samaritan PAD 360P only has one button – ON/OFF, ensuring straightforward operation for all levels of rescuer. After analysing heart rhythm, the samaritan PAD 360P will, if needed, automatically deliver a shock eliminating the need for the rescuer to push a shock button.
|Dimensions:||20 x 18.4 x 4.8 cm|
|Semi or Auto:||Fully Automatic Only *|
|Pad Pak Replacement:||Replace Every 4 years or after use – Adult & Paediatric. Pad-Pak includes electrodes and battery in one.|
* Fully automatic defibrillators deliver the shock automatically, without the need for the rescuer to press the button.
A limit of one (1) defibrillator package per model can be purchased through the store. Should you require 2 or more units, please contact us for a full quotation.
The Michael Hughes Foundation is a defibrillator brokerage supplying a range of high-quality defibrillators to match the specific needs of the organisation/group. All profits made through the sale of defibrillators help fund the Foundation’s advocacy work and donate defibrillators and training services to the community.