Heartsine 350P Defibrillator
- Heartsine 350P defibrillator unit
- Semi automatic unit *
- Adult Electrode & Battery PAD-Pak – to be replaced every 4 years or on use
- Premium Prep Kit (scissors, razor, etc)
- Steel Wall Cabinet
- AED wall sign
- Instruction Manual
- Delivery (Australia wide)
- Michael Hughes Foundation – First Responder Information Session (onsite or online)
Heartsine 350P Videos
Why Heartsine 350P?
- 8-year warranty
- One consumable for replacement, replaced on use or every 4 years (PAD-PAK includes electrode pads and battery)
- Semi-automatic only
- Lightweight and great as a mobile unit
- Free replacement PAD-PAK after genuine use
- Access to Forward Hearts® program – Forward Hearts Flyer
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection
- Software updates via USB
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator
The samaritan® PAD family of public access defibrillators is designed especially for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or pediatric use inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system, and offers all the key features of the samaritan PAD products. The 350P is a semi-automatic variant, which will advise the rescuer exactly when they need to press the shock button. This allows a faster shock and puts the rescuer more in control of the situation
User-friendly. The samaritan PAD features easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process including CPR coaching.
Always ready. A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. The device automatically runs a self-check each week
|Dimensions:||20 x 18.4 x 4.8 cm|
|Semi or Auto:||Semi-Automatic Only *|
|Pad Pak Replacement:||Replace Every 4 years or after use – Adult & Paediatric. Pad-Pak includes electrodes and battery in one.|
* Semi-automatic defibrillators require the rescuers to press the button to deliver the shock.
A limit of one (1) defibrillator package per model can be purchased through the store. Should you require 2 or more units, please contact us for a full quotation.
The Michael Hughes Foundation is a defibrillator brokerage supplying a range of high-quality defibrillators to match the specific needs of the organisation/group. All profits made through the sale of defibrillators help fund the Foundation’s advocacy work and donate defibrillators and training services to the community.