Defibtech Lifeline AED Defibrillator
- Defibtech Lifeline Semi Auto defibrillator unit
- Semi Automatic *
- Adult Electrode Pads – to be replaced every 2 years or on use
- 7 year battery life
- Prep Kit (scissors, razor, etc)
- Steel Wall Cabinet
- AED wall sign
- Instruction Manual
- Delivery (Australia wide)
- Michael Hughes Foundation – First Responder Information Session (onsite or online)
Lifeline Semi E-Learning
hy Lifeline Semi Auto?
- 8-year warranty
- 5 year or 7 year battery life options – Longest battery life in the market.
- Lightweight and great as a mobile unit
- IP54 Dust and Moisture Ingress Protection
- In-built demo mode
Defibtech is committed to saving lives by providing high quality automated external defibrillators which are simple to use, reliable, and low maintenance.
Together with Defibtech’s award winning design and superior service, education support and training, their vision is to ensure all end users are equipped with a quality life saving device and most importantly, feel comfortable using a Defibtech defibrillator when it is needed.
|Dimensions:||22 x 30 x 7 cm|
|Semi or Auto:||Semi Automatic|
|Pad Replacement||Replace every 2 years or one use only – Adult and Paediatric|
|Battery Replacement:||Replace every 5 or 7 years|
* Semi-automatic defibrillators require the rescuers to press the button to deliver the shock.
A limit of one (1) defibrillator package per model can be purchased through the store. Should you require 2 or more units, please contact us for a full quotation.
The Michael Hughes Foundation is a defibrillator brokerage supplying a range of high-quality defibrillators to match the specific needs of the organisation/group. All profits made through the sale of defibrillators help fund the Foundation’s advocacy work and donate defibrillators and training services to the community.