Defibtech Lifeline View Defibrillator
- Lifeline View defibrillator unit
- Semi automatic *
- Adult Electrode Pads- to be replaced every 2 years or on use
- Battery with 4 year life
- Soft carry case
- Rescue Pack (scissors, razor, etc)
- Wall mount cabinet with alarm
- 3 Way AED Sign – Green and White
- Instruction Manual
- Delivery (Australia wide)
- Michael Hughes Foundation – First Responder Information Session (onsite or online)
Lifeline View E-Learning
Why Lifeline View?
- 8-year warranty
- Semi-automatic only
- Full colour screen for video instruction
- Lightweight and great as a mobile unit
- IP55 Dust and Moisture Ingress Protection
- In-bulit demo mode
Defibtech is committed to saving lives by providing high quality automated external defibrillators which are simple to use, reliable, and low maintenance.
Together with Defibtech’s award winning design and superior service, education support and training, their vision is to ensure all end users are equipped with a quality life saving device and most importantly, feel comfortable using a Defibtech defibrillator when it is needed.
|Dimensions:||18.5 x 24 x 5.8 cm|
|CPR Feedback:||No – video screen|
|Semi or Auto:||Semi Automatic Only *|
|Pad Replacement:||Replace every 2 years or one use only – Adult and Paediatric|
|Battery Replacement:||Replace every 4 years|
* Semi-automatic defibrillators require the rescuers to press the button to deliver the shock.
A limit of one (1) defibrillator package per model can be purchased through the store. Should you require 2 or more units, please contact us for a full quotation.
The Michael Hughes Foundation is a defibrillator brokerage supplying a range of high-quality defibrillators to match the specific needs of the organisation/group. All profits made through the sale of defibrillators help fund the Foundation’s advocacy work and donate defibrillators and training services to the community.