Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Defibrillator
- Cardiac Science G5 defibrillator unit
- Fully Automatic *
- Adult Electrode Pads – to be replaced every 2 years or on use
- Battery with 5 year life/4 year warranty
- Premium Prep Kit (scissors, razor, etc)
- Steel Wall Cabinet
- AED wall sign
- Delivery (Australia wide)
- Michael Hughes Foundation – First Responder Information Session (onsite or online)
Cardiac Science G5 Video
Why Cardiac Science G5?
- 8-year warranty
- Durable hard cover unit, great for sports and outdoor use
- Clear Rescue Ready Indicator on front of defibrillator
- Defibrillator turns on immediately when lid is opened
- Optional CPR feedback with CPR Device electrodes (adult)
- IP55 Dust and Moisture Ingress Protection
The Powerheart G5 is the first AED to combine real-time CPR feedback, fully automatic shock delivery, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times.
The powerful capabilities of the Powerheart G5 AED enable rescue professionals and lay responders to administer therapy in a timely and effective manner to give a victim of sudden cardiac arrest the best chance of survival.
|Dimensions||30 x 23 x 9 cm|
|CPR Feedback||Optional – Add. $115.00|
|Semi or Auto *||Automatic|
|Visual Screen / Prompts||No|
|IP Rating **||55|
|Package Cost incl. Delivery||$3,005.40|
|Adult Pad Replacement||$130.00 – on use or every 2 years|
|Battery Replacement||$495 – every 4 years|
|Paediatric Pads (1-8 years) Replacement||$185.00 – on use or every 2 years|
* Semi-automatic defibrillators require the rescuer to press the button to deliver the shock. Automatic models deliver the shock automatically.
** IP Rating means Ingress Protection Rating. The higher the IP number, the greater the dust and water protection an AED will have.
A limit of one (1) defibrillator package per model can be purchased through the store. Should you require 2 or more units, please contact us for a full quotation.
The Michael Hughes Foundation is a defibrillator brokerage supplying a range of high-quality defibrillators to match the specific needs of the organisation/group. All profits made through the sale of defibrillators help fund the Foundation’s advocacy work and donate defibrillators and training services to the community.