Showing all 6 results
AED & CPR Familiarisation$500.00 Add to cartCompare
HLTAID001 CPR Training$60.00 Add to cartCompare
HLTAID001+Drugs$80.00 Add to cartCompare
HLTAID003 First Aid$120.00 Add to cartCompare
HLTAID004 Child Care$150.00 Add to cartCompare
Online Defibrillator Course$0.00 Add to cartCompare
The Whittley Club of NSW Inc obtained a defibrillator through NSW Office of Sport grant program. The assistance I received from Julie and the organisation was fantastic! MHF helped guide me through the necessary paperwork and provided our members with thorough training in the use of the equipment.
Our CPR refresher course was great, and Kevin is just awesome! I don’t think we would want anyone else but Kevin from now on, we feel spoilt!
I just completed my HLTAID003 Provide First Aid course. It was the best first aid training I have ever done. Charnan is a fantastic trainer with such a wealth of experience.
Since 2016, Stellar Learning has used Michael Hughes Foundation for all our first aid training. Our trainer Kevin is amazing… Not only does he do First Aid courses, he is a paramedic and very hands on. Kevin explains things in an easy manner and helps everyone throughout the course. I would recommend him and the Foundation to any business wanting to host a first aid course.
Thank you MHF! Your first aid and CPR training were fantastic. We love your presenters because they always make the training so interesting for our staff by sharing real life knowledge and experience. Keep up the great work.
MHF – First Aid Training
The Michael Hughes Foundation (MHF) is a registered Australian charity that operates as a social enterprise, selling products and services to support the Foundation’s advocacy, community engagement and charitable activities. The Foundation exists to support change in the response to cardiac arrest when it occurs outside of the hospital, with a strong mission to Turn Bystanders into First Responders in medical emergencies. Everything we do as an organisation underpins this mission statement.
MHF delivers a range of accredited first aid training courses for public, community, and corporate needs. The training is delivered under the auspices of Healthcorp Pty Ltd RTO 91222. Healthcorp is the RTO issuing the qualifications.
MHF currently supplies the following accredited courses:
- HLTAID001 Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) – 2.5 hours. CPR Statement of Attainment is valid for 12 months
- HLTAID001 Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) plus Drug Awareness – 4 hours. CPR Statement of Attainment is valid for 12 months
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid – 7.5 hours. First Aid Statement of Attainment is valid for 3 years – CPR to be updated every 12 months
- HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting – 8 hours. First Aid Statement of Attainment is valid for 3 years – CPR to be updated every 12 months
Public courses will be run at a variety of locations, confirmed with each course. Private courses will utilise the customer’s venues to host the course conveniently on site for staff, volunteers and/or members.
All courses are delivered to current and strict COVID-19 registration, social distancing, and hygiene requirements.
All course theory and practical examinations are completed during the training session with no pre online learning requirements. The HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting requires a pre-online test to be conducted – This is not applicable for refresher courses.
MHF offers a range of workplace first aid course options including blended online learning, reducing the face-to-face training time on site. Contact us for more information.
MHF recruits and trains our own network of trainers. All our trainers have up to date TAE and first aid qualifications, are passionate in the delivery of this course materials and all have medical training – primarily paramedical experience.
The Michael Hughes Foundation provides many points of difference in the training marketplace. These include:
- Our courses receive praise and high referral rates due to the experience and passion of our trainers
- Participants appreciate the real life and practical scenarios which increases their understanding and confidence to act.
- Courses are tailored to suit the industry of the organisations and the age of participants to increase the understanding and engagement of participants.
- Course fees are competitive in the industry
- The MHF team have experienced cardiac arrest on various levels – we understand the impacts from the viewpoint of survivors, responders, and paramedics.
- We are a registered Social Enterprise with Social Traders. We demonstrate our community engagement, impact and where we give back to support a change to cardiac arrest response and statistics.
If you are looking for a public or private accredited first aid course Sydney, visit our store to view the range of available courses and use the Compare feature to review product features and pricing side by side. Contact us so we can answer any of your questions or should you require a full quotation.
SUPPORT OUR FOUNDATION BUY:
LEARN: First Aid Course